Lagostino Stuffed Delicata Squash with Olive Morada Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
Langostino Stuffed Delicata Squash
|1||each||Delicata squash, halved and seeded|
|1/4||cup||Orzo pasta, cooked according to package|
|2||tbsp||Olive Morada Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil|
|1/4||each||Onion, chopped finely|
|2||cups||Langostino lobster tails, cooked & thawed||Substitute: crawfish, shrimp, chopped lobster|
|1||tbsp||All purpose flour|
|1/2||cup||Half and half|
|2||oz||Grated parmesan||More for garnish|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|3||tbsp||Cilantro chopped||More for garnish|
- Preheat oven 350* Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place delicata squash face up and drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle it with salt and bake for 25 min.
- Over medium heat in a skillet add 2 tbsp of Olive Morada “Cilantro and Roasted Onion” infused olive oil, add onion and pinch of salt, saute until translucent 2- 3 minutes. Add in langostino and cook for 2 additional minutes, add in cooked orzo, sprinkle flour over mixture.
- Pour in half and half and bring to simmer, reducing until it is thickened and can coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat, stir in parmesan cheese, cilantro and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Generously spoon in pasta and langostino mixture into delicata squash halves, top with extra parmesan cheese, bake for 10 minutes, finish under broiler until golden and bubbly 3- 5 additional minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and a drizzle of Olive Morada “Cilantro and Roasted Onion
Thank you to Chef Jenn Martello recipe & photos
See more of Chef Jenn's recipes on Instagram @chefjennmartello