Olive Wood Espresso Burger Marinade
- 2 Lbs. Ground Chuck
- 2 Tbsp. Steakhouse Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp.Olive Morada Olive Wood Smoked Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tblspn of Olive Morada Espresso Dark Balsamic
- Garlic Sea Salt to taste
- 4 Large Leaves of Butter Lettuce
- 1 Large Tomato, Sliced
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- red onion sliced thin rings
In a bowl, combine ground chuck, Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil, Sea Salt, and Olive Morada Espresso Balsamic. Mix meat and seasonings thoroughly and form into 4 patties. For an extra smoky flavor lightly brush your burgers Olive Wood Smoked olive oil.
Place burgers on hot grill and close lid.
Flip burgers after 8 minutes and grill for an additional 5 to 8 minutes, or until desired internal temperature is reached. Top with cheese if desired, we suggest blue cheese and also adding hickory smoked bacon!
Place burgers on buns and top with butter lettuce, red onions and tomato.