Mix Olive Morada's balsamic vinegars in your next cocktail and wow the crowd! Who knew balsamic vinegars go great in cocktails? We did and we are sharing some of our top cocktail recipes with you.
For this recipe we choose our white balsamic vinegars, feel free to substitute your favorite flavor.
- 1 liter club soda (2oz for single drink)
- bottle of Moscato or Rose' Wine (2oz for single drink)
- 1/2 cup Olive Morada Pineapple Balsamic (1 teaspoon for single drink)
- 1/2 cup Olive Morada Cranberry Pear Balsamic (1 teaspoon for single drink)
- Sliced oranges and Cranberries or Raspberries for ascetics
Mix club soda and rose' wine in carafe add balsamic vinegars to taste, add fruit and ice and serve!
Many variations of this drink could be made with Orange Juice and Champagne, fruit drink and vodka, etc...