All these yummy favorites wrapped into one easy dish! This dish comes out moist and delicious.
- 2 large or 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2-3/4 cup prepared guacamole
- 8 slices hickory or apple smoked bacon
- 1/4 cup of Olive Morada Persian Lime Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large rectangular baking pan with foil. Lay a wire rack in the pan. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to about 1/2" thickness. If using 2 large breasts, you can either pound thin as is or cut into 2 portions each. Brush your chicken breasts with Olive Morada Lime Oil
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Olive Morada Lime Oil in guacamole- Lay flat and place a scoop of guacamole on each breast. Roll up starting at one of the short ends
- Wrap each breast in 2 pieces of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Place each breast on the wire rack making sure they do not touch one another. Bake for 30-40 minutes. During last 8-10 minutes place under broiler to crisp up the bacon.
These would be amazing served over rice and beans!
Thank you to Katie White for sharing your recipe!